I stayed at the Atelier Montparnasse for 4 nights in total, one of those nights was in a Havana Suite. I stayed my first night in the fancy Havana Suite and thoroughly enjoyed the amenities that came with it, a luxurious tub, Nespresso machine, and fantastic view of Montparnasse's streets, classic Parisian. The next day I headed out to Mont St. Michel, and the wonderful staff at Atelier gladly held my giant backpack, so all I had to take was an overnight bag. When I returned I stayed in the one of the standard room, no special amenities but a comfortable bed, wonderful rain shower, and a decent view. I would have loved a Nespresso machine in the second room, and it would have been snug for two people.
My advice: if you are alone, one of the standard suites is fine, but if you are traveling as a couple, upgrade to one of the suites, they are fabulous. I skipped breakfast because there are several boulangeries nearby. Oh, and there is a metro stop a block away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 15 minutes walk from Montparnasse, hotel ATELIER Montparnasse is a design hotel of 40 air conditioned rooms that can accommodate 1 or 2 people with complimentary wireless internet access. This 3* hotel is an ideal base for the discerning business person, for Champs-Elysées and Porte de Versailles Exhibition Centre (a 15-minutes metro ride), or for exploring Paris's many tourist or pleasure attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Atelier Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atelier Montparnasse Hotel Paris
- Alesia Montparnasse Paris
- Alesia Montparnasse Hotel Paris