We stayed there last week and the renovations were definitely over. The location was unbeatable - a few minutes' walk from the metro, Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Elysees with plenty of restaurants around. The staff were lovely, rooms were modern and clean with comfy beds. The hotel was soundproofed well, we didn't hear a thing from the surrounding rooms throughout our stay. There was an issue with the hot water the night before we were due to leave but the reception informed everyone that they were trying to fix it and it was indeed sorted out by morning.
I knocked one star off because the bedside lights weren't working and the light switch shut all the other lights off, making it hard to read in bed with my travel buddy trying to sleep in the other bed. Also all they had in the bathroom was soap and shampoo - I would have expected more from a four-star hotel. You should also be aware that this is a very small, no-frills hotel without a proper lobby or concierge.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Wagram Arc De Triomphe Hotel
- Mercure Paris Wagram Arc De Triomphe Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel featuring 43 air-conditioned rooms. Small, charming hotel, recently refurbished, located near the famous "Avenue des Champs Elysées", only 2 minutes walking distance from the Arc de Triomphe, "Place de la Concorde" and "Arche de la Défense". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mercure Paris Wagram Arc de Triomphe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.