A perfect boutique hotel in the heart of the Latin Quarter...just down the street from the metro and the Rue de Buci which had shops,marketing and cafes all rolled into one. We felt like it was our own apartment with a great room on the first floor. Matthew at the front desk set up the best romantic date ever with a gourmet river cruise with live music and dancing! Staying at the Odeon made all the difference. Merci
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel