My last night in Paris after a long sojourn in a cramped but typical garret was spent here, a hotel I hadn't stayed in before . I was delighted to receive , upon checkin, an upgrade to a gorgeous room on the very top floor that was spacious and delightful .
The staff were all warm and helpful and truly the location cannot be beaten .
I'd love to stay here again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Splendia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel