We were concerned that the hotel would feel run down or the room would feel tiny. So we were pleasantly surprised that EVERYTHING about this hotel was fantastic! The staff were friendly and helpful. Their English was great and they didn't mind that our spoken French was poor. The lobby was well decorated and spotless. They have an honor-bar, which was really convenient when we needed more bottled water or a cocktail.
The room was so charming and airy! The ceilings were really high and there was a sitting area as well as a super-comfortable Queen-sized bed. The bathroom was roomy too and well decorated. All of the sheets and towels were great quality too. The hotel was quiet.
The neighborhood was great too...restaurants on every corner and not too touristy...lots of locals walking and eating in the area.
Would love to stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel