Hotel Odeon is perfect for the Paris experience. In a happening neighborhood, but on a quiet street, this hotel is great to relax and experience the city. Rooms are small, but clean, quiet, and with a nice view.
If you plan to visit the museums, get the tickets from the front desk instead of doing the museum pass. They are a better deal and get you in the museums just as fast.
The staff is courteous, respectful, and considerate. They provided great recommendations and offered options.
Will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel