Probably the smallest hotel room we have ever stayed in but as it was only for 2 nights not really a problem. The location is fantastic and only a short walk from Notre Damme and the Louvre as well as many other attractions. The hotel was typically Parisian with a buffet breakfast and no restaurant facilities and a small well stocked honesty bar, hence limited service but the desk staff were very helpful . We had a room to the rear of the hotel which took us away from the street level noise but all in all a very pleasant small hotel with limited facilities which for a shorter stay is absolutely ideal but possibly not if you are looking at a longer stay in view of the size of the rooms and restricted catering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel