The hotel is beautifully decorated and full of charm. Our room was delightful and although very small, had everything we needed. In fact, my only issue with the hotel was that everything was very small - the reception area, the lift, etc - but I know that space is at a premium in Paris so this wasn't really a surprise. We were travelling with a six month old baby and the hotel was more than happy to provide a cot for him and also store our stroller for us downstairs out of the way, which was really helpful. Breakfast wasn't included in the room price but it was really good value for Paris and very generous so we ended up eating there every morning.
I was a bit surprised that there was no tea or coffee making facilities in the room - I haven't stayed in a Paris hotel before so perhaps this is the norm? But we did ask for a kettle to boil water for the baby's bottle, and again, the staff were happy to help.
The hotel is in a very good location, and we would definitely consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel