What a great experience to stay in this boutique hotel right in the heart of the Latin District. We walked to Notre Dame, Saint Chapelle, The Louvre, D'orsay, Eiffel Tower, Avenue des Champs-Elysees. Close to Metro and lots of good restaurants.
Staff was very helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Splendia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel