The reception staff could not have been more helpful or friendly. All spoke English very well and were patient with my schoolgirl attempts at French. Breakfasts were enjoyable and relaxing with fresh fruit and pastries each morning. Whilst our luxury room was small, it was nicely furnished and perfectly adequate. Wifi worked well. The beds were a little hard but that is a personal preference. After a week in Paris, we came to the conclusion that this little boutique hotel offered the very best position in St Germain in a small street with not too much noise at night. Added to this, it is very close to the Metro station and cafes! Will definitely stay here on our next visit to Paris. Certainly was value for money in a very expensive city!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel