“Great hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Cecilia Arc De Triomphe

You added Hotel Cecilia Arc De Triomphe to your Saves list
Hotel Cecilia Arc De Triomphe
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11, Avenue Mac-Mahon | 17 Arr., 75017 Paris, France (Champs-Élysées)   |
Special Price
10% off room rate
Ranked #82 of 1,792 Hotels in Paris
Sydney, Australia
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Hotel Cecilia. The location cannot be beaten, the staff are excellent, friendly and helpful especially Lucy. Try Chez Gabrielle restaurant round the corner - amazing!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
  • Polish first
Jerusalem, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I only stayed for one night, but it was enough to be thoroughly impressed by this hotel. The lobby is beautiful, the rooms decent sized and nicely decorated. The desk staff were friendly, helpful and spoke English. And the location....opening the window in the morning and seeing the Arc de Triomphe...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I'm not sure what people are expecting sometimes when they review hotels. No this is not the Ritz, nor is it a destination hotel so if that is what you are expecting you are at the wrong place.

If you are looking for a very clean hotel, in one of the best locations in Paris, at a very reasonable price (by Paris standards), with very helpful staff, close to attractions, museums, shopping, great restaurants, and places where the locals hang out and eat, then this is the place for you. The rooms might be small by American standards, but are not by European standards. The breakfast was more than adequate and when we asked for directions, dinner recommendations, or for anything, the staff was more than helpful.

Next time I am Paris, I will save all of the effort of trying to find a hotel by just booking this again. We stayed here for 5 days, and it met all of our expectations and then some.

Room Tip: Obviously if you can get one at the front where you can look our of your window and see the Arc de T...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Grand Rapids, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Perfect location and close to the Metro, helpful friendly staff, wonderful breakfast! Nice bar and sitting area in the lobby where we would make plans for the day. The beds were comfortable. The room size was small, but the bathroom was large. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Excellent location next to Arc de Triomphe which I could see from my little balcony. No noise. Champs Elysee a short walk away allowing a fantastic walk to so many landmarks.Several entries to the Metro on the corners. Comfortable room with very large bathroom. Excellent breakfasts, fresh fruit every morning. Reception staff couldn't be more helpful and friendly and were very polite at my efforts at schoolgirl French (from 45 years ago.). Lollies at the reception desk a nice touch. During my stay another Australian seemed to have a problem and it appeared the staff were trying to assist. Coincidentally she was checking out when I did and I heard her say that she was disappointed that the hotel had not helped more, however I was waiting at the reception area for some time and it appeared they were trying to assist her.I do not know the details.
The lounge area and breakfast room is as appears in the photos, very quaint. Lots of cafes in the area and I enjoyed coffees and snacks in "The Beer Station" a few steps away. .Internet wasn't working during my stay.I will definitely book in there again my next visit. Au revoir Cecilia, thanks for a fun stay.

Room Tip: It is definitely worth paying for the Arc de Triomphe view, such a nice moment to stand on the litt...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I stayed at Cecillia with my partner for my Birthday long weekend and I wasn't disappointed ! Its a lovely Boutique hotel and we loved the location -right near the Arc de triomphe,Champs-Élysées, and metro station.We had a room facing the courtyard and it was nice and quiet although the room was small it was clean and comfortable. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful and spoke great English. Breakfast was more than satisfying with a large selection of pastries, cereals,fruit and hams and cheeses.There is a 24 hour bar although during our stay we never saw anyone drinking at night.I would highly recommend this hotel !

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Colombia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

we stayed at this hotel Aug20-22nd with my husband while celebrating our 10 year anniversary. We had a room on Mac mahon ave with a view of the arc and it was great. The room wa clean, bigger than i had expected (because you know, Paris hotel rooms are smaller than what we are used to) and a nice big bathroom with bathtub etc. Complimentary continental breakfast was yum and starts early which was nice for us that love exploring cities early in the morning. The staff at the hotel very nice, they all speak english. There is a metro station very close to the hotel. Overall we enjoyed our stay there and I already recommended it to a friend who will go to Paris in a couple of months. I would go back.

Room Tip: Well worth spending a bit extra on a room with a view ;)
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Cecilia Arc De Triomphe? Share your experiences!