In a nutshell:
The hotel was right between 2 major metro lines (4 and 6) and very close to the Montparnasse train station.
We were also walking distance to everything! (if you're up for it, or you can take the subway/bus)
The room was very small... but that's Paris for you! (and we only came back to sleep anyway, we were out most of the day!) The bathroom was updated and very nice.
The staff was friendly any time we needed anything or had questions.
We did not have the breakfast there as it was cheaper to buy at a café down the street.
We would recommend this hotel to people who are laid back and wanting to save some $$ but want to be in an ideal location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Royal Saint-Germain is perfectly located in the heart of Paris-Left bank between Saint-Germain-des-Pres and Montparnasse, a few steps away from Luxembourg garden and the Latin Quarter. Our 44 personalized and comfortable rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with a free access WIFI. Our superior rooms were entirely renovated in 2008 to offer you even more charm and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your Hotel Royal Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Saint Germain Hotel
- Royal Saint Germain Paris