My title sums it up... At first I was very pleased with the hotel, the rooms are really nice and the location is perfect. Together with a good price this sounded like a great deal. Until...
1) The airconditioner broke and we had to sleep in a stiff room for two days. The night porter said (in a very bad english) that it was our problem and we could wait till morning for the manager.
2) Two of my colleagues had to wait nearly 12 hours before check-in to find out they transfered them to another hotel because of the problems with air conditioning.
3) I was badly bitten by bedbugs on my last night.
4) They tried to charge me extra 30 EUR for a breakfast we didn't have
5) The porter ordered us a taxi to the airport, saying we have to pay him an advance of 50 EUR. Wehn we arrived the driver told me his company does not take advance payment and that I will have to pay him the full sum. When I called the gotel manager he said they MIGHT refund it if I write them a letter about it. To say it simply, the night porter ROBBED me.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Acadia Opera - Astotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.