this was our first time in Paris, after travelling for a few hours it was easy to locate due to a sign on a roof we seen. the hotel is right beside the metro( bir-hakeim) so easy to get to. checking in was hassle free and the staff were very friendly. when you stay here be sure to go to the top floor and check out the view of the eiffel tower! for extra romance try go on the strike of the hour for sparkles! location to the Eiffel tower was literally a 10minute walk, maps and advice is available at the desk!
the lift is very small but we found it hilarious afterall its an old hotel. the rooms were spotless clean and clean bedlinen. bathroom was clean and towels and sheets were changed daily!
the hotel itself was lovely to stay in, the area was a bit quiet for us as we wanted a bit of night life but very happy to just make the best of the situation. the restaurants surrounding this hotel are lovely and reasonable. if we were to return to Paris we would definetly stay in a Timhotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the centre of one of the liveliest neighbourhoods; near the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero; staff is multilingual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Fastbooking, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Timhotel Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Tour Eiffel Paris
- Timhotel Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris