The Hotel Sevres-St Germain is very well situated close to 3 Metro stations, one of which, ideal for UK travellers, is on a direct Metro from Gare du Nord. Rue Saint-Placide is quiet and full of shops for quick snacks and Parisian delicacies. The Hotel building is about 300 years old, as the ancient beams testify, but elegantly restored. The reception team is keen, friendly and helpful. We stayed in first floor rooms (there is a lift) which were spotless- smallish, but perfectly adequate with a good en-suite and powerful shower. Breakfast was excellent with far more than you ought to eat.... It is easy to walk (or take the Metro) to the Louvre, the Musée D'Orsay, Notre Dame etc. For eating, there is an excellent Italian restaurant opposite, and round the corner, Le Rousseau, an even better French one. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Sevres Saint Germain Paris
- Hotel Sevres Saint Germain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel combines history and modernity in an atmosphere of discretion and comfort. Our establishment offers peaceful and pleasant rooms, equipped with a minibar, satellite television and en-suite bathrooms. A sophisticated display of beige, cream and pastel blue colors, wrought-iron staircases, canopy beds, a decor worthy of the most beautiful thoughts ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Sevres Saint Germain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.