I visit Paris regularly and keep coming back to this cozy hotel in the best arrondissement for shopping -- two minutes from the incredible department store Bon Marche -- and strolling and the Musee Dorsay. It also is on Line 4 of the Paris Metro which zips you easily all over the city. The hotel has been recently renovated and has become my home away from home in the city of LIght. Ask for a room at the back to minimize street noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel combines history and modernity in an atmosphere of discretion and comfort. Our establishment offers peaceful and pleasant rooms, equipped with a minibar, satellite television and en-suite bathrooms. A sophisticated display of beige, cream and pastel blue colors, wrought-iron staircases, canopy beds, a decor worthy of the most beautiful thoughts ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, T4B, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sevres Saint Germain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sevres Saint Germain Paris
- Hotel Sevres Saint Germain