I have stayed 3 times so far at this hotel. The reason: my husband and I combined must have been to Paris about 100 times in the past 20 years. We have stayed in all sorts of all hotels from the highest category where you pay 600 € a night to the lower 3 star for 100€. In the end, we always return here because although it is about 200€, it is clean, rooms are bigger than your average Paris pokey place and the location cannot be beaten if you love St Germain.
It has a great local, the Nemrod , on the corner. The whole area feels a bit less touristy with posh Parisians going about their business. Also there is a Velib stand right in front. Nothing better than grabbing a bike early in the morning,cycle along the Seine and down the Champs Élysées!
I find Paris such a minefield as far as hotels go but here,whilst it is not top luxury,it delivers what I look for and I don't feel cheated out of my money.
- Also Known As:
- Sevres Saint Germain Paris
- Hotel Sevres Saint Germain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel combines history and modernity in an atmosphere of discretion and comfort. Our establishment offers peaceful and pleasant rooms, equipped with a minibar, satellite television and en-suite bathrooms. A sophisticated display of beige, cream and pastel blue colors, wrought-iron staircases, canopy beds, a decor worthy of the most beautiful thoughts ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Sevres Saint Germain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.