Really bad taste left in mouth after paying a hefty bill for a booking for five people for three nights the owner took an unauthorised payment for a half a bottle of champagne that
I disputed. I received an pleasant email accusing me of trying to cheat them. For the sake of this they good will and our future business. Wireless was in and out. Pleasant enough hotel but breakfast pretty average and price high. Lovely staff but the lack of goodwill from the owner means I wont recommend it. It was pretty empty so not sure how well it is doing anyway. Book elsewhere!
- Also Known As:
- Sevres Saint Germain Paris
- Hotel Sevres Saint Germain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel combines history and modernity in an atmosphere of discretion and comfort. Our establishment offers peaceful and pleasant rooms, equipped with a minibar, satellite television and en-suite bathrooms. A sophisticated display of beige, cream and pastel blue colors, wrought-iron staircases, canopy beds, a decor worthy of the most beautiful thoughts ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Expedia, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Sevres Saint Germain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.