“Great location - Classic room is quiet and comfortable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris

Save Saved
You added Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris to your Saves list
Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   19 rue du Champ de Mars, 75007 Paris, France (Eiffel Tower / Invalides / Palais-Bourbon)   |
Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #42 of 1,796 hotels in Paris
Midlothian, Virginia
“Great location - Classic room is quiet and comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

My wife and I stayed here as part of a 50th birthday celebration and we spent two days at the French Open. The hotel is in a great location as mentioned by others - great sites nearby included the Eiffel Tower, Napoleon's tomb, and the Rodin Musuem (my personal favorite as much of the work is outside with some incredible pieces of art). The most convenient Metro for accessing other parts of Paris is La Motte-Picquet-Grenelle - which is about a half mile walk from the hotel. This walk takes you by the Eiffel Tower and Ecole Militaire so it was not a most enjoyable walk. Hotel is also close to some very good restaurants and the front desk can help with recommendations.

I was a little nervous about the Classic room that we booked as I was worried it would be small and uncomfortable. The room turned out to be just the right size with one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on. The room is very quiet at night and the night darkening shades work extremely well. Skip the view of the Eiffel and go for the Classic rooms located on the interior of the building if you want a good night's sleep. See the pictures I've attached.

Breakfast spread was very good and the staff was friendly. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

1,313 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (251)
Portland, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

We rented the apt for 5 nights, 2 adults, kids ages 5 & 8. I would have given it a 5 if not for the smell, my husband thought it was old cigarettes, as a cat owner of 2 decades, I thought it had a strong cat pee odor. The toilet was also poor- we asked and were told it was just parisian plumbing, but in past locations haven't had the same issue. Overall size is small but as expected for paris, and the mini kitchen helped a great deal for a family. The cleaning person came more often than expected, every 2 days, but did a poor job, cleaning supplies left out and areas not wiped down in kitchen and bath.

The LOCATION was GREAT-several bus lines close by and great local overall, we always enjoy Rue Cler, new boulangerie across the road was fantastic, staff helpful w planning reservations, was too chilly for patio use but I would expect May - Sept that to be very helpful. Beds were very comfortable.

Room Tip: we were in the apt rented by the hotel not the main, the location is across the Bosquet in a residen...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
relaisbosquet, Directeur général at Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Bonjour
Thank you for posting here your review.

Yes you are right about the horrible smell. We found out this came from the building entrance hall probably due to an indelicate dog. It has been cleaned by the building janitor with water but no soap; this was not an apartment issue.

We will from now on have a better watch on the maids cleaning; perhaps we were too confident in their work.
The water pressure seemed right to us and by Parisian standard but we will see that problem – if any – with our plumber.
We thank you for your visit and we hope that we will have the privilege to accommodate you again in the future

Best regards
Bertrand and Christian
Winchester, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Fantastic location, easy walking distance to many sites. Eiffel Tower short walk, many Art Museums, wonderful restaurants close by. Staff and service was Excellent, we were greeted by Christian, very friendly, he answered our many questions about the area. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Windows that open and beautiful view. We stayed five wonderful days and will definitely stay here again. Breakfast was great!. The coffee pastry shop around the corner was what you would expect in Paris, Awesome!

Room Tip: Higher floors had better views and superior rooms are a little larger. Also ask for softer bed if a...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

This hotel was recommended by a friend and was as great as I had hoped. I arrived at the hotel around 9 am and although check-in was not until 4 pm, I was given a key to my room. I was very thankful as I had just spent several weeks in a location with minimal electricity and was looking forward to getting cleaned up before exploring the city.

The room was on the third floor and was very clean. I enjoyed taking the spiral staircase after initially dropping my luggage off via the elevator.

The hotel is very close to the Eiffel Tower and the staff of the hotel are very helpful with directions. They also gave me a map and highlighted different routes for me. There is a lovely pastry shop right next door as well as a small grocery store a few doors down.

This morning as I checked out very early to catch my flight, the gentleman at the front desk made me a cup of hot tea and helped me with my suitcase out to the shuttle. The hospitality at this hotel is wonderful and I will definitely stay here again the next time I am in Paris.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
NEW JERSEY, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Stayed at the Hotel Relais Bosquet three eyars ago with our kids and their significant others, and the best compliment we can give is that.. we are returning there again in a couple of weeks, with my sister. The location is perfect, a few seconds walk to Rue Cler restaurants and shops, and a few minutes to the Eiffel Tower and grounds. Desk staff was attentive and helpful, and , if you like walking, you can walk from here to just about any of the major Paris sites, very easily. Arc de Triomphe is about a 25 min walk. The Seine about 10 mins. Breakfast was good, not great, but all that one needs to get a good start to the day! Again, the best complinent we can give is to give them our repeat business, which we are doing! My wife and I used to work in Hotels, and we enjoy staying at well-run properties!

Room Tip: some great restaurants tucked away on a side streets in the area.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I took my partner for a weekend in Paris as birthday treat and just got back last night. We came by Eurostar and it was easy to get the metro to the hotel which was only a 5 minute walk. The hotel staffs were very friendly and recommended a great traditional French restaurant for dinner close by and we also got a great room with a view of the Eiffel tower from bed (Room 64). This room was supposed to be smaller than the other rooms however we found it was fine for us.

The area was perfect for us as it wasn't very touristy and had some lovely cafes/bars just down the road. The weather was so nice we could sit in the sun with a glass of good wine and watch the world go by. It was a short walk to the Eiffel tower about 15 minute’s maximum. I thought the location was great and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Room 64 had the view of the Eiffel tower from the bed.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

We spent another delightful week, our 8th, 23-30 Mar. 2014. This is a beautiful boutique hotel in an excellent location. Rue Cler is a blk away and the Ecole Militaire metro sta. approx. 2 blks away. Rooms are of average size for Paris are impeccably maintained and are fully equipped with all essentials. We prefer the superior room on the courtyard for the size, 2 windows, separate toilet room and quieter environment. The concierge staff is always helpful with directions and reservations for dinner, tours, and transport. The owner and manager are typically just a step away in the lobby to provide on-site leadership and follow up to any questions or issues which may arise.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris? Share your experiences!