“New, Lovely, Clean, Friendly and Comfortable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris

You added Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris to your Saves list
Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   19 rue du Champ de Mars, 75007 Paris, France (Eiffel Tower / Invalides / Palais-Bourbon)   |
Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #52 of 1,793 Hotels in Paris
Wilmington, Delaware
“New, Lovely, Clean, Friendly and Comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I loved coming back at night to this hotel. The hotel was impeccably clean and the room was recently remodeled. I was impressed and the hotel far exceeded my expectations in terms of modernity and spaciousness. Normally I gingerly enter a hotel tub with flipflops on! This tub was soooo clean that it shined like no one had ever used it before. I drew and enjoyed a warm bath after a cold evening on top of the Eiffel Tower!
The reception staff was very pleasant, friendly and helpful and spoke fluent English without hesitation. They had sent me a few very warm and welcoming emails to confirm my reservation and again at intervals before my arrival. This put my mind at ease that there was a personal welcome at the other end and my anxiety about reservation mix-ups completely vanished! So comforting was this gesture for a person traveling abroad for the first time, alone!
It was about one block to the park with the Eiffel Tower and one block in the other direction to Rue Cler for dining and fun and authentic shopping among both tourists and Parisians. Internet access was convenient with a couple of computers in the lobby. I did not have any trouble finding the hotel, having looked on a map before leaving. I arrived using the public transport and then on foot rolling my bag along behind. It is easily visible from the main street, but very quiet as if it were your own hideaway, and yet very very close to everything wonderful. I loved my stay here and would enthusiastically recommend this hotel to anyone. If I ever return to Paris, I won't bother to consider anyplace else. I was very satisfied and love the people, hotel, and location.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
relaisbosquet, Front Desk at Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris, responded to this review, December 16, 2012
Bonjour

We thank you for your nice review; I am sure this will help others travellers picking our hotel.
We are very happy that your stay was pleasant and we hope to welcome you again in the future.
Have a nice Christmas

Best regards
Christian and the team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (280)
Athens, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

We had the pleasure of staying at Hotel Relais Bosquet in Paris, sadly for only one night. It is vey centrally located near the Eiffel Tour, Les Invalides, Rodin museum.
We had 2 single beds on the 2nd floor. We didn't have a view, but we were not staying very long. The room was very spacious, clean, modern. It had a large tub/shower in a large modern bathroom. There was also a mini bar with reasonably priced drinks.
Breakfast in the hotel was an option, but seemed a little expensive, maybe 16 euros pp(?). We opted for a patisserie one block away which had amazing croissants and coffee.
They had free wifi, and also the use of computers in the lobby. Also an elevator, so no stairs to climb with luggage. There we many cafes and restaurants nearby.
The only glitch was locating the hotel. It was on a side street that was difficult to find. The street is Rue Champs de Mars, so I mistakenly thought that it was a major boulevard along the park. Wrong. If you book, make sure you have good directions to get there. It is a rather small hotel, so it wasn't well known to the taxi drivers, nor was the street. But locals were more than happy to help us find it, eventually with the use of GPS/google.
Overall, a 4 star hotel, at a reasonable cost. I would not hesitate to recommend it and hope that I can return for a longer stay.

Room Tip: Some rooms may have a view of the Eiffel tour. Ask because the management was very helpful.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I chose this hotel based on tripadvisor ratings and price and I have to say it met/exceeded my expectations. It is located in a quiet part of Paris near many attractions and all public transportation. There are many nice restaurants nearby as well. My room was exactly as described on the website and more - newly renovated, quiet, minibar pre stocked, large closet that fit all of our things, flat screen TV and ipod sound machine/radio clock. I was afraid that there would be a separate toilet room like in some parts of Europe, but it's actually inside the bathroom so that was nice.

We opted not to eat breakfast at the hotel since there are many grocery stores, patisseries and boulangeries nearby. It was a good decision for us since tea and coffee (instant) is provided daily in the room so we just bought some fruit and bread upon arrival and ate quickly as we dressed in the mornings.

The staff were friendly and helpful. There was internet available right there in the lobby that we used every day to research activities. On our last night we checked timeoutparis.com and found a cool jazz club which was definitely a highlight of our trip.

Overall, for the price it was an excellent hotel and we were very happy. If I go back to Paris I will definitely stay here again. I think the pricier hotels are across the river since it's a little more happening, but I actually prefer the quiet and it's a quick cab ride back. It's like visiting NYC and staying in a hotel on the UWS instead of Times Square.

Room Tip: There are some rooms on the ground floor that I passed by on my way to the elevator every time I cam...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
relaisbosquet, front desk at Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Bonjour

We thank you so much for making this post here on Tripadvisor.
It is always a great satisfaction for us knowing our guests happy.
We will be glad to welcome you again in the future.

Have a nice Christmas
Christian and the team
Spring Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My daughter and I stayed at Hotel Relais Bosquet,Paris, France in October 2012. This was our first trip to Paris. Truly amazing. The hotel is lovely,quiet and sits in a quaint area called the Rue Cler Section. In fact, our hotelier told us that the hotel is iactually in the same area as the French Legislature. The rooms were small but nice with 42in flat screen tv's. We even watched the US Presidential Election from our hotel room. There is a french bakery right next door. Every morning, we were awakened by the sweet aroma of fresh baked bread and pastries. The hotel is centrally located and is within walking distance to the Eiffel Tower,sightseeing tour bus stops, banks, newstands, cafes, restaurants and local markets to name a few.The hotel staff was excellent. Very pleasant and helpful. I was able to utilize some of my high school french. Everyone in Paris was happy to converse with me en francais. Not to worry. Everyone in Paris tourist areas speak English. My favorite hotel staff was Bernie who works the evening shift. He was very helpful to us. I was sad when we had to leave.I HIGHLY recommend this hotel when traveling to Paris.

Je aimer Hotel Relais Bosquet!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed the stay. Room very quiet with sound proof windows with automatic roll down shade. Clean rooms, could use a paint touch up though and new carpet. Breakfast over priced. All in all charming, clean and very friendly helpful staff.
Would stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

We staying during our Paris stop of our European vacation. The hotel staff was very pleasant and friendly during our stay. We stayed in a standard room on the 3rd floor, which had a mild view of The Eiffel Tower and also one night in the hotels private apartment. Both the room and apartment were great! Very clean and fairly up to date. The bed was the most comfortable bed of the 5 hotels we stayed in during our trip. The breakfast was good but a little pricey at $15eu. The location is amazing! We walked nearly everywhere(we are 29 y/o) and it was easy getting everywhere. The neighborhood is very quite with great restaurants and bars. Cafe Central is a 2 minute walk and was maybe one of the best meals of our trip, we ate there 3 times in 4 days. Best Eggs Benedict($13eu) I've ever had in a restaurant and I have high standards.

We would highly recommend Hotel Relais Bosquet!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

From the moment we checked in the staff at this hotel did their best to make us comfortable. They made recommendations of fantastic restaurants, they arranged tours, booked transportation to and from the airport, they told us the best place to buy tickets and they even got us a reservation at a hot spot that was fully booked. The rooms were small, but well kept. Amusing shower, but great bath products. The breakfasts were delicious, with great coffee, croissants and a changing hot dish daily.
We paid extra for the view of the Eiffel Tower, which probably could be something you save. It did get us a slightly bigger room and a higher floor away from street noise. The area had great shopping and restaurants, and was an easy walk to the Seine and hopping on buses. Would stay here again in a heartbeat. Wish they could have fixed the weather, it rained the whole time, but they lent us big umbrellas for the whole time. Tres Bien!

Room Tip: Higher floors have less street noise, but you probably don't need to pay extra for the Eiffel To...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
relaisbosquet, FRONT DESK at Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Bonjour
We deeply thank you for your nice review. We are mostly happy that your stay with us was enjoyable.
We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again in the future.
Best regards from all the team
Christian

Been to Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris? Share your experiences!