This hotel was fab ... the staff was so helpful as we didnt know much french. They spoke fluent english and helped booking taxi's and shows.
The food in the hotel wasn't the best but the waiters and waitresses were lovely.
The rooms have a big comfy bed and a very powerful shower. There very well heated and you get a big flat screen tv.
The location was also good we walked to the eiffel tower from here and we wasn't bored as theres lots to see along your way. It took us around 50-60 mins to get there but we did keep stopping to look at things.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Paris Opera Hotel Paris
- Millennium Paris Opera Hotel
- Millennium Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated, authentic Parisian Townhouse of 1920's on right bank between Opera and la Bourse - Convenient to shopping and metro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Otel, HotelTravel.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Millennium Hotel Paris Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.