“A flat in Paris!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Libertel Paris La Defense

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Libertel Paris La Defense
You added Libertel Paris La Defense to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   35, cours Michlet Paris La Defense, 92060 Paris, France   |
Ranked #1,398 of 1,793 Hotels in Paris
Dubrovnik, Croatia
“A flat in Paris!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2010

It was wonderful. I was surprised when I saw how large was an apartment in which my husband and I stayed a few days in Paris. I had the impression that I have a flat in Paris.
I'm sorry that I did not take photos of it that you can experience it through images.
Bus and metro stations are very close to the hotel so it's not a big problem to get around the city. Metro is so well organized that it is really all we were that interested in easily accessible. Breakfast was not so good but let us not talk about the bad things.

• Stayed April 2007, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2004

The hotel is ok for the price deal we got ($75/night). The staff was nice. The room was clean, but there were permanent stains in the bathroom floor and some towels. It is actually an apartment-hotel.
It has a little living room area and kitchen.

It takes about 10 minutes to walk to the closest metro station (La Defense). It is not in central Paris. Paris is divided in multiple zones and La Defense station is in zone 3. All the popular atractions in Paris are in zone 1. The closest attraction is the Arc de Triomphe. The area sorrounding the hotel is full of office buildings. Nice buildings though.

We didn't see any nice restaurants in the area. We always had to go to the center of Paris to have dinner, however there are several places for breakfast and lunch. I don't regret staying at this hotel because we got a great deal through priceline, but I don't think it is worth the standard price.

Been to Libertel Paris La Defense? Share your experiences!