Please disregard the most recent disparaging review from Burjan from
9/15 and pay attention to the previous six. Just stayed at this hotel for four nights after reading some of the prior reviews and was very happy! Let me be clear out of the gate: this is NOT a fancy hotel. If you can get over the old Parisian decor and wood floors in the room, you'll be in good shape. This place totally met my 4 C's --> Clean, Comfortable, Convenient (location) and CHEAP, which is a rare combo to find anywhere, though especially in Paris.
What I liked...
- It's located between two Metro stops ~ Kleber (easy to remember) & Boissiere
- Service from the Front Desk was prompt and efficient
- Location is tough to beat! It's a 7 min walk to the Arc de Triomphe & 15 min to the Eiffel Tower and Parc Monceau
- If not interested in walking, just make 3 quick lefts upon exiting the hotel and you'll be staring @ the Eiffel Tower.
- Wi-fi was fast & reliable
- There are 8 cafes / brasseries in a 2 block radius.
TIP ~ Get a room facing the street, open the windows and enjoy the breeze, view, and value!