I booked this hotel as a wedding anniversary break for my husband & I, having considered the positive reviews on Expedia - paying extra for an upgrade to a deluxe room with balcony.
On arrival everything was great & the hotel staff were very attentive. Having spent a pleasurable day visiting the sites of Paris we returned to our room ready for a relaxing nights sleep - only to be woken by what can only be described as a nightclub in our bedroom. Due to both of us being shattered it didn't disturb us too much & therefore we fell back asleep quickly HOWEVER night 2 was only but worse!!
We were woken at 2.30AM with the whole room vibrating & the base sound of the music permutating our room from the nightclub below. We called room service to order a drink & were told 'we should have complained the night before & they would have moved us'; we eventually got back to sleep at 4.30AM when the club closed!
We raised this with the manager who informed us that they have never had any complaints of this nature & it was our fault for not telling them the night before! Oh & there was nothing she could on the basis that we made our booking through Expedia!
Albeit she eventually admitted they had received prior complaints she was dismissive & offered no solution.
A lovely hotel, great location but shame about the staffs ability to address a genuine complaint - if you choose to go here DO NOT book a room with a balcony especially rooms 108,109 or 110 unless you don't mind not sleeping!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radiating classic charm, modern elegance and timeless style, the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysees is a luxury hotel in the fashionable heart of Paris. Welcoming international business and vacation travelers alike, our magnificent upscale hotel lobby has been redesigned by world-famous designer Pierre Yves Rochon, to offer a contemporary ambiance that is chic, eclectic and inviting.Our sumptuous hotel is just steps from the Champs-Elysees, the most beautiful avenue in the world, allowing you to immerse yourself in the beauty and energy of Paris. The Hotel Warwick Champs-Elysees, is bathed in soothing light and decorated in natural tones inspired by nature, providing the perfect haven in the heart of all the action and passion of Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Warwick Champs Elysees Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Champs Elysees Paris
- Warwick Paris
- Warwick Hotel Paris
- Hotel Warwick Champs Elysees
- Paris Warwick