The hotel staff was kind enough to postpone our reservation twice two days in a row without charging us any fees because we could not fly out of Kiev as the airport was shut down due to an unusual snow storm for late March. We are very thankful as they had every right to charge us nearly 500 EUR in fines. The hotel is clean and cosy, beds are comfortable and all employees go out of their way to be helpful and accommodating. Other perks are iphone enabled speakers and tea/coffee maker. The hotel guests enjoy its central location in a quiet and very safe area close to three different lines metro stations which makes a huge difference in Paris. Most of the major attractions are also within 20 minutes walk. The breakfast is somewhat basic, but that is to be expected from most of the hotels in the city. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anybody going to Paris.
- Also Known As:
- Bourgogne Et Montana Paris
- Hotel Bourgogne Et Montana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paris’ Left Bank, a short walk from the River Seine, the Place de la Concorde, the Champs-Elysées and the Grand Palais ... such is the prestigious location boasted by the Bourgogne & Montana Hotel known to some of its clients as “one of Paris’ bestkept secrets”.This luxurious residence built in 1791 exhibits all the elegance and aristocratic spirit of one of Paris’s most beautiful areas. This unique hotel combines a classic feel with the pleasure of modern trends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Bourgogne et Montana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.