I know it's been some time since I stayed here, but I can't let that oversight continue. This hotel is charming, well-appointed, and the staff was extremely helpful. I had a quiet comfortable stay and was still near everything while being on the left bank. I had a general contractor issue back in the US while I was in Paris, and the staff helped me considerably in getting some urgent communications taken care of. I would definitely stay here again. The room was spacious for the two of us. We didn't encounter any problems while staying here. I generally unpack my bags and didn't have any space issues (of course, I pack fairly light and am used to European accomodations). We were in Paris during the spring (late May/early June) and had a wonderful time and generally good weather despite a little rain while traveling for a day trip to Normandy.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Saint Sulpice Hotel
- Relais Saint Sulpice Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful hotel of the 18th century situated in a beautiful environment; the St Germain with its terraces, its art galleries but also fashion boutiques (Dior, Yves St Laurent, Vuitton, Armani ...) all easily accessible on foot from the hotel. Le Relais Saint Sulpice, whose facade is listed as an historic monument, has a magnificent view of the back of the remarkable church of Saint Sulpice: Baroque architecture, paintings by Delacroix on the inside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Relais Saint Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.