“Good location, nice hotel, recommend to stay here. ” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Villa Saxe Eiffel

You added Hotel Villa Saxe Eiffel to your Saves list
Hotel Villa Saxe Eiffel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   9 Villa de Saxe, 75007 Paris, France (Tour Eiffel / Invalides)   |
Ranked #98 of 1,794 Hotels in Paris
“Good location, nice hotel, recommend to stay here. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stayed here for x3 nights to celebrate our engagement, (we didn't ask for an upgrade so not sure if they do them if you are celebrating something like that).
Our room was tastefully decorated and clean, with good facilities. Although I echo what has been said before about it being quite warm and restless at night.
The staff were all very nice and helpful. They booked our taxi for us for our flight home & recommended a fantastic local restaurant for us, (L'Antre Amis), we had a lovely meal there.
The hotel is a short walk to the nearest Metro station (Segur) and is a nice walk, weather permitting, to the Eiffel Tower. I also recommend visiting Laura Todd cookies nearby for amazing cookies!
The hotel has a small gym, but we didn't use it or check it out.
We had breakfast on our last day. There is the option to have the buffet or just the express option for €9. We chose the latter and this included hot/cold drinks, pastries, toast, yoghurt and fruit. It was really nice and set us up for the day.
Overall I would recommend to stay here and we would stay here again.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Polish first
Huntsville, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I concur with everyone who has described this hotel as modern, chic, clean, quiet, safe, relatively convenient, with lovely views of the Eiffel Tower. Unfortunately I also have to agree with those who have noted the less than stellar customer service which one might encounter.

To address the specific reasons for my 2-star deduction:

- For me, the weather was rather hot and humid during our visit. We greatly value comfortable ambient temperature and humidity indoors, and expect adequate HVAC in such a fine hotel. Unfortunately, the hotel did not have functioning air conditioning during our visit. Therefore we endured a few restless, sweaty nights. We opened the windows to relieve the stuffiness, but as our room was located right off of the courtyard/patio area, huge clouds of cigarette smoke wafted into our room every time another guest would step outside to smoke...which was often. Very unpleasant.

- Though the breakfast and the lounge it was served in were commendable, some of the staff serving the breakfast were less so. In particular, the gentleman who appeared to be acting as the breakfast/lounge manager thought it appropriate to scold us for remaining in the lounge after the time designated for breakfast service to end. At this price point (and at any price point frankly), I expect unyielding courtesy, certainly not outright disrespect.

Perhaps I expect too much from a French/Parisian hotel. Perhaps my American sensibilities are incongruous with French/Parisian culture. I would recommend this hotel, but with the reservations mentioned.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I came with my wife and two kids for a week. We took the double room. The rooms share the same entrance door but each one has its own door so we had our privacy and the kids enjoyed there own "private" room. The rooms are very clean, modernly decorated and comfortable. The location of the hotel is close enough to Eiffel but far from the masses of tourists. The neighborhood is quite. The staff was very helpful, good English and friendly.

Stayed April 2015
Stéphane Z, Directeur général at Hotel Villa Saxe Eiffel, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Eli S,

Thank you for your review! We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us!

As you have noted, our hotel is indeed ideally located in a residential area, very calm, and you can reach some of the main attractions, like the Eiffel Tower or Les Invalides by walking. We are lucky enough to be surrounded by some quite good restaurants, bakery stores, pharmacies and super markets.

All our team is focused on providing the best service possible. And when we can, we try and go the extra mile to offer you some extras and highlight your time with us ;-)

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you very soon.

Warm regards from sunny Paris!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is absolutely fantastic in every way possible. I arranged airport transfers prior to my visit to Paris with Villa Saxe, Vanessa helped me with this and she was fantastic, a credit to the hotel. The taxi company were also lovely and I would defiantly recomend to book with them via the hotel, a hassle free way to travel to and from the airport.
Upon arriving at 10 o'clock in the morning the woman who checked us in told us our room was ready despite checkin not being until 3 o'clock. This was great because me and my partner were tired from the flight & I must say I've not ever been to a hotel that have been able to do this, fantastic!
The staff are such a credit to the hotel, all speaking fluently in English which was a relief, we had a problem with one of the lights in the room which broke and the staff rectified the problem instantly by moving us to another room. I can honestly say the staff go out their way to be of assistance to you.
The rooms in the hotel are beautiful, modern, comfortable and very clean. The beds are so comfy and the bathroom was fantastic. We only had breakfast in the hotel once but if I was to go again to this hotel I would make sure I was up and ready for breakfast EVERY morning! The breakfast was amazing, it had everything you could wish for and you could keep going back for more! It was so worth €19 if not more!
Me and my partner used the recomendations of restaurants from the hotel staff, on the third night we went to le grand bistro which was amazing, the food there was the best we had in Paris and I recommend you do go there as it is very close to the hotel and the food was to die for! They do a set menu for €44 each and you get a bottle of wine with that to share between two. On the fourth night we went to another recommendation Le 20 de Bellechasse which was also lovely and I would also recommend this too. The woman who arranged for us to go to Le 20 de Bellechasse was fantastic, she booked us a reservation, ordered us a taxi and also helped us with the hotel honesty bar, she couldn't do enough for us.
From the start to the end of our trip to Paris hotel Villa Sax was so helpful and added to our experience. This hotel is a true gem and I would definitely go again. The hotel is set slightly out of the busy meyhem of the city and is in walking distance to all the best restaurants in Paris, do NOT hesitate to book this hotel it is luxury and well worth 5*

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Isabellayw,

How can we ever thank you for such an incredible and touching review! To know that you have valued our team efforts so much truly made our day! Every trip to Paris should be a dreamy one, and this is exactly what all my colleagues try to achieve with each and every one of our guests.

Thank you also for your comments on our restaurants recommendations! We have been working lately to improve our suggestions list, as we feel each one of our guests should experience the best of what Parisian restaurants have to offer.

A big MERCI from us all here at the Villa Saxe Eiffel, and especially from our colleague Vanessa, who was more than happy to help you with your transport reservation!

We hope you had a safe trip back home, and above all, we hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again very very soon!

A très bientôt!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel has a nice interior and clean , it's just walking distance to and from the Eiffel Tower .. Hotel staffs were friendly and helpful.. We will definitely stay here again if back if in Paris. We were in a connecting room as our 2 kids were with us .. The rooms are much spacious that the hotel we stayed last we were in Paris...

Stayed March 2015
Stéphane Z, Directeur général at Hotel Villa Saxe Eiffel, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Alvin H,

First of all we would like to thank you again for having choose the Villa Saxe Eiffel hotel for your stay in Paris and for sharing your experience here on TA!

Thank you for such a nice review!, we are thrilled you enjoyed the location and the service of our committed staff.

Hotel rooms in Paris are well known to be on the small size: this is due to the specificities of the historical buildings that also make the charm of Paris but, indeed, our superior rooms are actually 20m2, well above the requirements for a 4**** hotel in France, and are perfectly equipped with modern services.

We thank you again for your preference and we look forward to welcoming you again very soon!

A bientôt!

Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a perfect hotel for almost everyone! The only ones who wouldn't enjoy it will be those who seek for the most central and commercial hotels.
We booked it via Hotwire so it was a "blind" choice, but we couldn't be happier!
We were a couple, my mother, a child and a toddler so we ordered 2 rooms. Both were relatively spacious, beautifully designed, unbelievably clean and gave a really good feeling. The staff was always with a smile and helpful.
We almost never eat breakfast in hotels and this time wasn't different so I can't say anything about the food. But the lounge itself is very nice.
Right outside the hotel on Thursday and Saturday there is a great local market. Everything there looks and tastes great so you can eat there and also pack up for the day. There is an amazing bakery about 100 meters on the same street. You can't afford to miss it.
I'll recommend this hotel to anyone who seeks a peaceful place. Go for it!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear Asajazz,

How can we ever thank you for such an incredible review! It's so important for us to have your feedback after a stay at the Villa Saxe Eiffel, and it's always so rewarding to read that you enjoyed it so much!

We are so thrilled you have appreciated the rooms, the quietness of our location and the service of our staff.

Thank you also for your comment about the local market close to the hotel, we have been working lately to improve our suggestions list about restaurants, attractions, etc., as we feel each one of our guests should experience the best of what Paris have to offer. We encourage all our future guests to contact us when planning their trip so that we can help them with suggestions and local tips!

We hope you had a safe trip back home, and above all, we hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again at the Villa Saxe Eiffel very soon!

A très bientôt!

Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Villa Saxe Eiffel is exellent hotel! We had a nice stay there. This hotel is close to everywhere in center of Paris and close to the metro tubes. I would recomend to everyone.
I would like to thank kindly to the staff!!!

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Dear slagiana t,

Thank for your nice comment! It's always a treat to hear back from our guests, and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us!

For the next time, do not hesitate to ask for more assistance with our team to get around by metro: a few tips from our local team members can make the difference :)

Thank you again, and, hopefully, à très bientôt!

Stéphane Zabouri

Been to Hotel Villa Saxe Eiffel? Share your experiences!