Staye here very often.
Paris is pricey. Hotels are ridiculously expensive. This hotel is perfectly located behind Champs D' Elyssee near the Arc de Triumph.
Staff is extremely helpful and breakfast is totally adequate. Although some prefer to go to a local boulangerie for the atmosphere.
Rooms tend to be very small Be prepared.
They just renovated and have added a fitness room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a step from the Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, the Hotel Atala is a haven of peace and tranquility yet in the heart of the business, fashion and show district. Its sophisticated and spacious rooms, its colored garden combine charm and character to make your stay in Paris in a "boutique-hotel " style "unforgettable". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Atala Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atala Champs Elysees Hotel
- Atala Champs Elysees Paris