Already before visiting my hotel it turned out to be a good choice. I booked with the website of Expedia but found later out that the hotel chain TIMhotel had a offer for breakfast half prize. Under the idea 'I can always try', I called to ask if my reservation could conclude the breakfast for half prize although I booked by another website. This was no problem.
Also during the stay everything was fine. Nice employees that are willing to help you and can answer you not only in French but also in English. (In France it is not naturally to have this I noticed in all my travels). The rooms look nice. I was in room 605, with a beautiful view of the Sacre Coeur. If you can, ask for this room :).
All with all, I had a very pleasant stay. Even the broken elevator on my last day couldn't make annoyed any more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six story hotel with modern rooms overlooking Montmartre; multilingual staff; near public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Fastbooking and Tingo so you can book your Timhotel Saint Georges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Saint Georges Paris
- Timhotel Saint Georges Hotel Paris
- Timhotel St Georges Paris