Located near the Latin Quarter and within easy walking distance of the metro to Charles d'Gaulle airport. Also a short walk to the beautiful Luxemborg gardens. Lots of lovey bistros nearby and cafes for breakfast. Easy walk to Notre Dame.
Rooms were small but adequate, the dark decor did fell a bit oppressive. Good Wifi, friendly staff although one was a bit causal with her directions and the metro station was closed when we got there.
Only 15 Euros for a taxi from Montparnasse train station... good quiet location. Sheets had a hole in them ! which was not noticed by housekeeper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Trianon Rive Gauche is a charming hotel decorated in a traditional style with antique furniture, centrally located in Paris Saint Germain des Pres. Just minutes away from the Luxembourg Gardens, the Odeon Theater, the Musee d'Orsay and the Louvre, the hotel enjoys a prestigious location in the heart of the Latin Quarter, an area renowned for its enchanting historical streets and lively restaurants and bars. Our attentive, multilingual staff will be delighted to welcome you in one of our 110 comfortable rooms, fully equipped. You’ll also enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast in our cosy lounge. Direct access to Charles de Gaulle airport as well as most train stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Trianon Rive Gauche Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Trianon Rive Gauche
- Trianon Rive Gauche Paris