Had a great room on an upgrade to superior room - worth the extra cost of 15 EUR a night to be high up away from the street and with a view of the Eiffel Tower. Room not overly large but had all that was needed and the very much-needed airconditioning. Lift to reach our end section of the hotel was very small but functioned OK. Not a lot else to the hotel - small lobby and small check-in counter and breakfast room which we didn't use as we could breakfast on our balcony eating freshly-baked croissants from nearby bakeries! Location brilliant - lovely cafes, bars and restaurants and shops just round the corner and Luxembourg Gardens 5 minutes' walk away and also the RER 5 minutes' away too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Trianon Rive Gauche is a charming hotel decorated in a traditional style with antique furniture, centrally located in Paris Saint Germain des Pres. Just minutes away from the Luxembourg Gardens, the Odeon Theater, the Musee d'Orsay and the Louvre, the hotel enjoys a prestigious location in the heart of the Latin Quarter, an area renowned for its enchanting historical streets and lively restaurants and bars. Our attentive, multilingual staff will be delighted to welcome you in one of our 110 comfortable rooms, fully equipped. You’ll also enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast in our cosy lounge. Direct access to Charles de Gaulle airport as well as most train stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN Trianon Rive Gauche Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Trianon Rive Gauche
- Trianon Rive Gauche Paris