Just back from a trip around France with my girlfriend. Stayed here for 4 nights in June 2013. Great value-for-money hotel, small but well appointed rooms with all mod cons. Quaint cage lift for two (though modernised). Very centrally located being in the latin quarter, walkable to notre dame and ile de la cite, luxembourg gardens, good restaurants, cafes and bars. ask for a room on upper floors with balcony so you get a view of eiffel tower and saint sulpice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Trianon Rive Gauche is a charming hotel decorated in a traditional style with antique furniture, centrally located in Paris Saint Germain des Pres. Just minutes away from the Luxembourg Gardens, the Odeon Theater, the Musee d'Orsay and the Louvre, the hotel enjoys a prestigious location in the heart of the Latin Quarter, an area renowned for its enchanting historical streets and lively restaurants and bars. Our attentive, multilingual staff will be delighted to welcome you in one of our 110 comfortable rooms, fully equipped. You’ll also enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast in our cosy lounge. Direct access to Charles de Gaulle airport as well as most train stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Amex, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Trianon Rive Gauche Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Trianon Rive Gauche
- Trianon Rive Gauche Paris