“Modern, clean and nestled away.” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel Le Quartier Bercy - Square Paris
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   33 boulevard de Reuilly, 75012 Paris, France (Reuilly)   |
Ranked #1,005 of 1,792 Hotels in Paris
Adelaide, Australia
“Modern, clean and nestled away.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and it was a lovely stay. It was clean, modern, service was friendly and it is located in a nice area that is a little bit away from central Paris but still very beautiful to walk through. The room was a little bit small in terms of fitting a suitcase however this hotel is not alone in that. Would stay here again.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Great location and very appealing entrance tucked away behind the shops - a lovely garden area at the front of the hotel with lounges was nice and cool in summer. I found the rooms modern, clean and comfortable. The staff were very helpful and pleasant to deal with. I stayed one night, my last night in Paris, and found it a great location for getting to the airport by car, only 25 minutes.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Arezzo, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a short trip. The room was very nice and always very clean. Great location, with shops, supermarket, restaurants and public transportation available at a short distance. Public market on Tuesdays and Fridays. The staff is friendly and professional. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Terrible customer service.

I made a reservation through the hotel's website. I gave my credit card details and etc for booking process. After my credit card's security check, the screen showed that my reservation has been confirmed. There was a confirmation number. Also I received an e-mail from this hotel saying
''We are pleased to confirm the following reservation and look forward to welcoming you at Le Quartier Bercy-Square''

However, 3 days later I received that my credit card supplied during the reservation has expired and I need to provide a new credit card number with security code within 24 hours.

I've never been asked to give my credit card numbers within 24 hours. I thought it could be a spam and wanted to confirm with hotel for my booking.

I replied to the original confirmation e-mail (as I didn't want to reply to the e-mail in case that it was a spam. I wanted to confirm my booking was ok and to explain the e-mail I received.

Their response was that they have cancelled my reservation without any proper explanations.

Terrible customer service.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Tours, France
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Friendly if somewhat odd welcome in the clean hotel entrance. I just spend 1 night, here but that was pleasant enough. Bed isn't huge but comfortable enough. Shower is tiny, even for Parisian standards. The room look a bit bleak yet stylish and it was clean. Internet apparently available for free, but the password was nowhere to be found (and it was too late to ask). My boss paid this time, but there are better priced hotel rooms of this caliber, even in the (admittedly) nice area. Good hotel if you don't mind small rooms, but only if you get a good deal.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Mallemort, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I stayed on my own but booked a double room. The room was very small but this is normal for Paris. It was functional and well equipped. The sound proofing could be a little better but was not bad enough to keep me awake.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Zurich, Switzerland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

"We had to make ourselves the bed ready for our daughter because the person in the reception didn't like to do it even if he says that he will do it. It was horrible! He didn't give us the complete bed sheet for the second bed and we had to run after him to get only 1 bed sheet insteadt of 4 complete pieces. This person was not doing his job because we had to wait 15 minutes at the reception before he finaly appears. We called the hotel 3 hours before to arrive that we will probably need this bigger room. This room was smelling very bad, we even found dirty socks under the sofa!! We had only 2 towels for 3 persons. We had to pay 50 euros more for this horrible room that they called "suite"! The "Quartier" specially the bar beside is also frequanted by very bad people ; leaving the hotel the day after a "provocative" client of this bar did extra to block our car in front of the hotel that we couldn't leave immediately!!!! In the end, I still don't know if it was a bad dream or the reality!!"

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Le Quartier Bercy - Square Paris? Share your experiences!