“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tentazioni

Tentazioni
26, rue Tholoze, 75018 Paris, France (Montmartre)
01 53 28 45 20
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Tentazioni is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #154 of 13,133 Restaurants in Paris
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Montmartre
Description: In front of the Moulin de la Galette, this italian restaurant of Montmartre is maybe the better one with his fresh and home made italian traditionnal food. This family restaurant offer a large choise of typicals courses cooked in the open kitchen near to a nice courtyard. Taste it!
Reading, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Was looking for an italian restaurant when I found this on tripadvisor, saw good reviews so I booked a table via email. The restaurant is lovely, family business. Great athmosphere, great owner and the food just amazing and portions are big. Best lasagne and canelloni we ever had, there is a good menu if you are adventureous to try but as we only like basics we went with the traditional one but amazing. Will definately go back next time we are in Paris

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
London, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing Italian restaurant in Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I went for dinner at Tentazioni Restaurant in Paris recently, and had an amazing experience. The place is cosy and very Italian located in one of the best area of Paris Montmartre. The owners are friendly and very polite. The food is delicious, I had the best Bruschetta ever! I truly recommend this restaurant!!!

Paris, Ile-de-France, France
“absolutely REAL Italian great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Me and my boyfriend went there for dinner last week..the best food i have ever eat in Paris, great location (you're just few steps from sacre coeur), great welcome. We took italian antipasto (amazing) and san daniele jambon and burrata (real italian burrata!!). The plate of day was linguine alle vongole....i have no words to describe that plate! Finding that great meal in Paris is like being at home for an italian!
We surly come back!!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Real Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

My wife and I love to travel and we always use this website to find the best restaurants. And this was the case of Tentazioni. Is not only the food, but the atmosphere of this restaurant is unique. We stayed in Paris 5 days and we ate at this restaurant twice in 3 days. If you are in a hurry you better find another restaurant. But if you want the best Italian food around Montmartre than you must visit this restaurant. Make sure you make reservations.

Oudenburg, Belgium
“Very fine dishes, pure in its flavours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We went to this Sicilian restaurant following the good reviews on tripadvisor.
To be sure to have a table (it's very small, so tables are very limited) I made a reservation through their facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Restaurant.Tentazioni) and by email.
The next day I got the confirmation, so we could finally see if the good reviews were in order here.
To be honest I'm a fan of good Italian food, so ok, maybe I'm a bit biassed.
But that makes it also a good base to judge, to my opinion.

We were with 4 adults (and 2 children).
Don't go there for the spaghetti bolognese or the standard lasagne.
They have it, but I think just to have it on the menu. Don't get me wrong here, our children had it and of course I had to taste their dish too. It was very tasty, with fresh tomatoes, as it should be. But what I'm trying to say is: you will miss the creative dishes.
We (the adults) took 4 different dishes and all 4 of us liked them very much.

It's honest, creative, yet simple and freshly made food. (they cook it almost next to your table)
Too bad in Belgium it's not easy to find an Italian with this level of food.
When we are returning to Paris, this restaurant will be on our list again for sure!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere