“Nice stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Le Twelve

You added Hotel Le Twelve to your Saves list
Hotel Le Twelve
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Avenue du Docteur Arnold Netter | 82 Avenue du Docteur Arnold Netter, 75012 Paris, France (Reuilly)   |
Ranked #1,321 of 1,793 Hotels in Paris
Paris
“Nice stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

The service was perfect, also the parkingservice. The room was good, but didn't look like the photo on the website. It was a little smaler than i expected, but clean.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Polish first
Latvia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

It is a very basic and simple hotel, but its completely enough if you are just spending the night. We had a double room and it was small, the bed also not so big, but it was clean and sleep quality was good (we specifically asked for a higher floor and got the 4th). They have a nice patio (inside yard) for smoking. The door is closing at midnight so note that if you arrive later you should call them in advance to ask for the code on the door. English-speaking and very polite reception, always ready to help. Of course, there are some problems and like poor sound isolation and rooms need some renovation as well, but for this price, it was okay. Good wi-fi for free in all the hotel.

The neighborhood is not bad as well, metro very close and RER within 7 min walking distance there is supermarket just near. Please note that on this metro station there is no ticket machine, so if you need tickets, buy them in advance on another station.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of baggage, ask for a lower floor - there is no elevator.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

Stayed there for 3 nights in January - here's what I liked:

- Location is great - not in the main part of town but right off the main metro line (M1) which within minutes takes you to most of the main spots people want to go to like La Bastille, Hotel de Ville, Louvre, Champs Elysees, L'Arc de Triomphe, etc.

- Price - it was a very good deal compared to other hotels that week, but you get what you pay for although I have paid much more for hotels not much better!

What I didn't like...

- It was old and dirty - it looks like it had some type of reno not too long ago as it has nice contemporary furniture and a flatscreen TV (I never even turned it on so I have no idea what channels it received) but the work seemed rushed / sloppy as paint was over the flatscreen mount, grout work really sloppy in the bathroom, etc. The wooden floors are great VS carpet if you prefer that but are very old and need to be refinished... Overall the room just seemed to have that dirty feel.

- Very small room - but expected for Europe. As mentioned in another review the walls are very thin so you can hear noises from other rooms quite easily. I stayed in a "Standard Double Room."

- I only required housekeeping service one day but they didn't top up the supplies like the soap or toilet paper, even though they were out.

- No elevator - that didn't bother me but just pointing it out in case.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Kyoto, Japan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

Good;The location, within a minute from the neaby metro station, porte de vincennes.
Bad; Poor soundproof. Very very loud, you can hear all the noises from the rooms next door or upstairs, from the voices to the noises of closing and opening a door of the rooms. I had to bear the noises almost all of the nigts until 1 AM when I stayed here, even thoug I set the earplugs tightly in my ears. Real nightmare. Avoid this hotel if you are light sleeper.
Staff wasn't that friendly. One day, I returned to my room a little past midnight(the reception is close from 0Am-7AM), and I found that there was not enough toilette paper, OK, probably they forgot adding, so next morning I asked the staff to give me extra in case, but he gave me only one. Poor service I think... And I coudn't feel comfortable when talking to a male staff, who didn't give me even a slignt smile.
No glasses in the room. Take one if you need.
TV program, you can only watch the french channel for laugh, no CNN or news channel.
Taking all these things into consideration, I payed too much for this hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
kaliningrad
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

We stayed in this hotel for a week and it was the worst hotel we've ever stayed in! Don't believe photos, espesially toilets: we have leaking ceiling, staf isn't friendly at all, TV doesn't work, during this week we felt like we're sleeping on the street! We could hear everything that our neigbhours doing, besides hotel was under reconstraction and from 9 a.m. we could hear onty drills! We couldn't even imagine that such good photos can be such nightmare in reality! The only good thing about thie hotel - it's good location ( first line Metro) and that it is in PARIS!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2008

This was a horrible place to stay, especially for what they are charging. When we arrived, they had our room type wrong after I had sent numerous emails and even phoned to confirm that they could accomodate our family. They did not have the type of room I had booked and we ended up having to sleep our toddler on the floor. The place was undergoing construction which hadn't been mentioned and there was plaster dust and exposed wires everywhere, not to mention workmen using drills and hammers at 7 in the morning. Certainly, if we had known there was going to be construction, we would not have booked here as it caused allergy flare-ups in 2 of my kids. The tv in our room did not work and the towels were dingy. The place felt like a mediocre hostel but charged us 100 Euros per night. Not a great way to end our vacation.

• Liked — breakfast was good
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Hotel Le Twelve? Share your experiences!