Service is very good. Staff are polite and smiley
Room is comfortable (triple room) but the shower is not so good.
It's too short making difficult for tall people to shower.
The elevator is ridiculously small. We had to make 2 trips to put our bags in the room
There is no place to take breakfast. So it's served at the room. Not bad but it took more than one hour to get to our room, so the next day we decided to go out to have it.
Could have fruits and ham included to be better but the space in the room is limited to get a meal comfortably.
Location is good. I think the best thing of this hotel. Near the subway an very close to an autolib station. Louvre is 100m. Silent street.
Overall I consider it normal because, for the price you have a lot of other options probably better.
Room is clean but they use carpet... So the dust made my wife and soon to get some allergic reaction
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel offers 22 fully renovated rooms right in front of the Louvre Museum (10 rooms have a view on the Louvre Museum). The street is very quiet but located right in the middle of the city. Most monuments such as Notre-Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Opera House, the Champs Elysées, the Pompidou Centre, the Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie but also the Seine river with the Ile de la Cité and Ile Saint-Louis are walking distance. Parking is available and internet is free and unlimited in the whole hotel. The staff speaks many languages fluently and wolcomes you as if you were guest in our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, AvailPro, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Le Relais du Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Du Louvre Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Du Louvre Paris