Stay here when you're next in Paris. This hotel was one of the friendliest I've ever stayed at. My husband and I have just left and I'm missing it already!
Good points: the staff were fantastic. VERY warm and friendly and really welcoming. We felt very looked after from the moment we arrived.
Breakfasts: a lovely choice of food, served in our rooms as there was no restaurant. You could order it any time you wanted to, from 6am to midday.
Location: couldn't be any better. A 2-minute walk from the Louvre, a 1-minute walk from the Seine. And although it was so central, the street it was on was very quiet - a real one-off in that area!
Rooms: although the room we were in was slightly small, it was very comfortable and relaxing. It was always nice to come back to it after intensive sightseeing.
Bad points: none.
The best I've ever stayed in while in Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel offers 22 fully renovated rooms right in front of the Louvre Museum (10 rooms have a view on the Louvre Museum). The street is very quiet but located right in the middle of the city. Most monuments such as Notre-Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Opera House, the Champs Elysées, the Pompidou Centre, the Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie but also the Seine river with the Ile de la Cité and Ile Saint-Louis are walking distance. Parking is available and internet is free and unlimited in the whole hotel. The staff speaks many languages fluently and wolcomes you as if you were guest in our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, AvailPro, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Relais du Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Du Louvre Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Du Louvre Paris