I stayed here in November 2012 and had a very delightful experience.
- Rooms are clean and have all the amenities you need.
- The staff there was very helpful, polite and friendly.
- Louvre is less than 5 minutes’ walk away with many other tourists’ hotspots easy to get to
- Lots of places to eat and drink nearby and plenty of shops right round the corner.
- The rooms are fairly small so if you have a large family or are there for more than a few days and or you like to spend lots of time in the hotel room then you may find it a little too cosy
- There is no breakfast room so you have to have this in your room
- There was no tea or coffee making facilities.
It's a great place to stay, it has all the essentials you need for a short trip and it is perfectly clean. Yes, the lack of onsite breakfast room and tea making facilities is a bit of a let-down but go out and explore the local surroundings, that’s what you are there for, right? I would definitely recommend this to a friend and would definitely go back.