We stayed for 5 nights at this hotel. Location was excellent, service friendly and helpful. Our room(s) were fine. Very clean. We spent several nights in a junior suite ( comfortable) and one night in a standard room. (tiny and challenging!) I have no faults with this hotel other than the value to price. It just felt too expensive for what we were getting. We stayed at the Britannique on our stay before this one in Paris and while the room size was somewhere between the Relais' Jr, suite and the standard, the room layout at the Britannique just flowed better. And the price felt more in line with the room size.
Would I stay at this hotel again.. maybe....would I recommend it to friends...yes...if..you could get a cheaper rate... But, personally, for the nearly 300E a night we paid for the Jr. suite, I would be more inclined to keep looking for that "perfect" hotel in Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel offers 22 fully renovated rooms right in front of the Louvre Museum (10 rooms have a view on the Louvre Museum). The street is very quiet but located right in the middle of the city. Most monuments such as Notre-Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Opera House, the Champs Elysées, the Pompidou Centre, the Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie but also the Seine river with the Ile de la Cité and Ile Saint-Louis are walking distance. Parking is available and internet is free and unlimited in the whole hotel. The staff speaks many languages fluently and wolcomes you as if you were guest in our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, AvailPro, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Le Relais du Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Du Louvre Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Du Louvre Paris