This hotel is reasonably priced and so close to the heart of Paris, yet it's on a quiet side street. If you're going to be seeing the Louvre a lot it is of course very convenient. We stayed and loved it.
We actually stayed at the Relais du Louvre a few years prior to the date on the review but we liked is so much I had to endorse it now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel offers 22 fully renovated rooms right in front of the Louvre Museum (10 rooms have a view on the Louvre Museum). The street is very quiet but located right in the middle of the city. Most monuments such as Notre-Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Opera House, the Champs Elysées, the Pompidou Centre, the Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie but also the Seine river with the Ile de la Cité and Ile Saint-Louis are walking distance. Parking is available and internet is free and unlimited in the whole hotel. The staff speaks many languages fluently and wolcomes you as if you were guest in our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, AvailPro, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Le Relais du Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Du Louvre Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Du Louvre Paris