My wife and I stayed at Le Relais Du Louvre on September 2012.
It was a wonderful stay!
The location in the BEST in the city- next to the Louvre, Pont Neuf and the city center.
We walked on foot everywhere- all the way to Arc de Triumph, Notre Dame, the Latin quarter and even the Sacre Coeur!
The rooms are small but convenient.
The staff is AMAZING, helful and SO friendly!
Really- we had a wondeful time!
We highly reccomend this stay in Paris.
We would return :-)
Rachel and Elad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel offers 22 fully renovated rooms right in front of the Louvre Museum (10 rooms have a view on the Louvre Museum). The street is very quiet but located right in the middle of the city. Most monuments such as Notre-Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Opera House, the Champs Elysées, the Pompidou Centre, the Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie but also the Seine river with the Ile de la Cité and Ile Saint-Louis are walking distance. Parking is available and internet is free and unlimited in the whole hotel. The staff speaks many languages fluently and wolcomes you as if you were guest in our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Relais du Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Du Louvre Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Du Louvre Paris