We knew we would be well looked after before we actually arrived at this quaint boutique hotel! I was trying to organize a large group (7 people) with an addition at the last moment and my emails directly to the hotel staff were always answered politely and immediately. When we arrived we were well received, the metro system explained, and a dinner booking organized for us for later that night! The rooms were very clean,and the location of the hotel was perfect, with the Louvre next door and the Seine around the corner, and great shops within walking distance if that is what you like to do! We managed to walk to most attractions such as Notre Dame and the rest of the Ile de la Cite, and even the Eiffel Tower (although it was quite a walk!) Thanks again to Sophie and her team for her fantastic care of our family. We will go back and stay soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel offers 22 fully renovated rooms right in front of the Louvre Museum (10 rooms have a view on the Louvre Museum). The street is very quiet but located right in the middle of the city. Most monuments such as Notre-Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Opera House, the Champs Elysées, the Pompidou Centre, the Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie but also the Seine river with the Ile de la Cité and Ile Saint-Louis are walking distance. Parking is available and internet is free and unlimited in the whole hotel. The staff speaks many languages fluently and wolcomes you as if you were guest in our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Agoda, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Le Relais du Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Du Louvre Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Du Louvre Paris