We stayed at the Relais du Louvre for ten days and really enjoyed it. The room was very comfortable and had a little private terrace adjoining it. Unfortunately, it was too cold and rainy to use, but it would be marvellous in the summer. The hotel is a block from the Louvre, so very convenient for tourism, and, as previous reviewers noted, it is also close to a Metro stop. There are loads of restaurants within walking distance and the staff is most helpful at giving suggestions, helping to make reservations, calling taxis, etc. Our room was very quiet, even with the window open. One small problem we had was that the bathtub is not really usable for handicapped people, but this is quite common in Europe, from our experience. I would highly recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel offers 22 fully renovated rooms right in front of the Louvre Museum (10 rooms have a view on the Louvre Museum). The street is very quiet but located right in the middle of the city. Most monuments such as Notre-Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Opera House, the Champs Elysées, the Pompidou Centre, the Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie but also the Seine river with the Ile de la Cité and Ile Saint-Louis are walking distance. Parking is available and internet is free and unlimited in the whole hotel. The staff speaks many languages fluently and wolcomes you as if you were guest in our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, AvailPro, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Relais du Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Du Louvre Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Du Louvre Paris