“Best Croissants in paris” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gosselin

Gosselin
123-125 Rue Saint Honore, 75001 Paris, France (Les Halles)
01 45 08 03 59
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #91 of 159 Dessert in Paris
Neighborhood: Les Halles
Neighborhood: Les Halles
Sydney, Australia
“Best Croissants in paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

If you want perfect croissants, this is the place. No questions. We stayed for a week in Paris and bought croissants each morning. The staff are very comfortable with tourists and many languages. The owner of our accommodation, who works all over the world, insisted these were his favourites. If you are in the area, the place is easy to find - not too far from the Louvre.

Visited June 2014

Calgary, Canada
“Addictive & Delicious. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

My wife and I have been here three times now as it is close to our hotel. We've had the ham and cheese croissants. They are a perfect start to your day in beautiful Paris. We've also had the flan, the creme brûlée and the chocolate croissants. Not at the same time of course. That would be ridiculous. Or would it? This bakery is a must do.

Orlando, Florida
“An excellent bakery - going ever morning!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

4 doors down from our vacation apartment on Rue St Honore, the smell as I walk down to get my croissant and pain du raisin every morning is intoxicating. Excellent quick service and reasonable for fresh baked goods!

Visited February 2014
Paris, France
“Amazing Boulangerie.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I absolutely love this boulangerie. I try to go every time I'm in Paris. (That is, since i discovered it)
Great, great baguettes (the owner is quoted to say that French baguettes only have a lifespan of 6 hours and he is NOT wrong). They also have amazing sandwiches for lunch, ranging from jambon et fromage (ham and cheese) to spiced prawns. Delicious and worth every penny. Also, they do a formule for a sandwich, drink, and dessert around lunchtime, so check that out.

Sandwiches from boulangeries in Paris are some of my favorite things to eat, and you will not go wrong here.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney
“Found it too late!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I've been in Paris for 29 days - leaving tomorrow - and have walked past Gosselin almost every day. I bought an eclair there earlier in my stay - was OK. Today I bought a crudité jambon emmental for the first time. It was unbelievable. Very, very simple - ham, cheese, sliced boiled egg and salad, but the bread. The bread was amazing. It was ever so slightly glazed on top which gave it a sweet flavour, but the combination of tastes was incredible. I can't believe I missed out on eating these for 28 days!

• Visited June 2013