“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 764 Attractions in Paris
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Passionate about flying? Always wanted to take over the controls of a cockpit?Flight Experience opens its doors in Paris and offers you the chance to be the Captain in a Flight Simulator. Take the controls in an authentic replica of a Boeing 737 cockpit, with a certified professional pilot to assist you. Come experience the thrill of flying a Boeing over some spectacular sights.
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Booked this as we were visiting Paris again on Vacation and wanted to do something different. From the very start the staff were very friendly and welcoming. The simulator itself really gives you the experience of being in control and really opens your eyes as to what is required to fly a 737. My co-pilot Nicolas was very helpful and patient (as he needed to be sometimes) and helped me fly in and out of Nice, St Martin and Hong Kong.
All in all a great experience and would recommend to anyone.

Paris, France
3 attraction reviews
“Boeing 737 flight simulator exprience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

My fiancée offered me a ticket for this flight, knowing my interest in planes and flights.
I've never sit in the pilot sit before, but everything is taken care of: my FlightExperience co-pilot Charles offered me coffee and briefed me through the flight before taking me to the cockpit.
There I enjoyed the realistic sensation of being in an actual B-737, headphones on, the roar of the jet engines. We took off and landed twice, in NYC and Hong-Kong, by day and then by night.
Even though the cockpit doesn't move, you really feel like being airborne.
I definitely recommend the experience and can only emphasize on the kindness of the crew.

Visited May 2014
Seminyak, Indonesia
3 attraction reviews
“Original”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

My son loved it, really good activity for a teenager of a men . The staff were professional and everything was coordinated well.

Visited April 2014
Washington DC
“Mediocre At Best”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Nice guys who run the place but the whole set-up is antiquated, the simulator is past it's prime, it's a stationary deal versus 6-axis and the imagery is fake. I hate saying this because I know the poor part-time pilots there are just trying to feed their families but the whole thing is sort of funky. They nearly begged for good Trip Advisor reviews at the end of the very expensive ($400 for 60 minutes) session. Spend you time doing something else unless you're desperate to kill a couple hours.

Visited February 2014
hugolunardelli, Gérant at Flight Experience, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Hello,

Thank your for you message.

We are sorry to learn our simulator did not met your expectations. We just want to clarify the price of a sixty minutes pack is 259 €, not 400 €.

Kind Regards,

Fligth Experience Paris
Paris, France
“AMAZING flight experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I was positively suprised to see my skills as a plane captain for 15 min :D That was thanks to the very professional yet super nice mentor explaining me every single step.
I was going to check this company out for my own clients as we want to offer them this little treat. I am convinced this will be a success.

Visited August 2013