I stayed at the Relais Christine for business from Jan 17th – Jan 22nd.
On the plus side:
1) The staff is courteous, helpful and efficient
2) I had two small problems with my room (TV and the Safe) that were corrected quickly.
3) The rooms were extremely clean and well kept. The queen bed was large and comfortable
4) The rooms were large by European Standards. . If travelling with children you could fit a cot in the room although I’m not sure if Cot’s are available.
5) The bathroom was beautiful. large and included a Hot Towel Rack, Large Shower with plenty of hot water, a bath tub that might have been a Jacuzzi (didn’t look that closely), 2 pairs of slippers, 2 very nice bathrobes and a powerful hair dryer.
6) The lobby was well appointed, comfortable and was easily used for business meetings.
7) The location is ideal for sightseeing as it is just about in the middle of Paris.
8) There were plenty of restaurants/shopping in the area. Sort of like the Village in Manhattan only nicer.
9) The breakfast in the hotel dining room consisted of eggs, bacon, sausage, cereal, fruit and pastries.
10) The RER and several subway lines are close by.
11) When my Return Flight was cancelled I had no problem staying an extra day.
12) The free Wi-Fi was nice.
On the negative side
1) The walls are thin and noise (but not voices) traveled very easily from the adjacent rooms. Voices did travel from the courtyard which is the hotel entrance.
2) Several times a night the front door to my room rattled. I believe this happened when the wind was strong and the main hotel doors were opened. To solve this problem I stuck a small wash cloth under my door to keep it from moving.
3) I believe the above 2 problems were limited to courtyard rooms which is where I stayed. Try and get a room on the upper floors.
4) Like everything else in Paris the Breakfast was overpriced.
5) The Business Center had a PC but I did not see a Printer.
6) Intermittently I lost Cell Service/Internet on my Smart Phone. But this happened all over Paris.