Really, a re-cap of all the other positives expressed by other reviews:
* Great Location - tucked away in a quiet, atmospheric quarter of the Marais but only a 15 min stroll to Notre Dame
* Great Character - lots of artistic touches and the breakfast cellar is a real experience.
* Great Breakfasts - Baguettes and croissants may not sound too exciting but the quality was outstanding and continuously replinished These breakfasts really set us up well for the day.
* Great Accomodation - 5th Floor apartment very comfortably held 4 adults, even with all our bulky winter clothes.
* Great Hosting - Didier & Marc ensured we had an extremely comfortable and enjoyable stay.