Really, a re-cap of all the other positives expressed by other reviews:
* Great Location - tucked away in a quiet, atmospheric quarter of the Marais but only a 15 min stroll to Notre Dame
* Great Character - lots of artistic touches and the breakfast cellar is a real experience.
* Great Breakfasts - Baguettes and croissants may not sound too exciting but the quality was outstanding and continuously replinished These breakfasts really set us up well for the day.
* Great Accomodation - 5th Floor apartment very comfortably held 4 adults, even with all our bulky winter clothes.
* Great Hosting - Didier & Marc ensured we had an extremely comfortable and enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of Paris in the Marais district, close to Beaubourg, the Hotel de Ville, Place des Vosges, Ile Saint-Louis, the Hotel du Haut Marais overlooks a quiet and pedestrian street of old Paris and was completely renovated in early 2010.Composed of only five double rooms, 2 suites and 1 apartment for 4 people, we operate not as a regular hotel but like guesthouse. We welcome you with us since we live on site.We want to offer you the comfort of a traditional hotel with the friendly atmosphere of the guesthouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel du Haut Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.