“DONT GO THERE ! DONT GO THERE ! DONT GO THERE !” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Pizza Vesuvio

Pizza Vesuvio
25 Rue Quentin Bauchart, 75008 Paris, France (Hôtel-de-Ville)
+33 1 47 23 60 26
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Hôtel-de-Ville
Miami, Florida
“DONT GO THERE ! DONT GO THERE ! DONT GO THERE !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

a couple of days ago, after travelling a month in France with our 3 little kids, our kids wanted pizza and pasta, had enough with all the types of baguette. we went in and sat down around 6:30 pm, we were the only people in the restaurant. we didn't want to eat as we had a late lunch but our kids were hungry. when we started ordering we requested pasta pizza for our 3 kids. once the waiter heard the order he came out and said (as Seinfeld quoted) " NO 3 DISHES FOR 5 PEOPLE FOR YOU" and told us to leave.
we have been travelling for a month and it was the second time we have encountered such a behavior.
I guess they are doing so well in that restaurant, we were the only people in the whole restaurant, that they don't need business, SO DONT GIVE IT TO THEM.

Visited July 2013

• Turkish first
Paris, France
“Typical churn and burn”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

This is one of those restaurants that give Paris a bad rep. Typical of the service at a affordable restaurant in this part of Paris. Living of the tourist that never comes back, but typically confess first time it is not the best way to experience Paris eating. Either pay for a good restaurant here or eat in another area of Paris less touristy.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sao Paulo
“A place to make do with”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I ate at this place the first night in Paris and I chose it not because someone told me about it. Just because it was quite late and I had not found any other place to eat without overspend bucks.
Everything was quite ordinary. Food, service and atmosphere were descent. Naturally this place will not make you feel out of this world, but if ther's no option, you can make do with Vesuvio.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Waste of time & money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Well, the menu seems good from the outside and they seem to have a large staff .... But when entering we waited a long time for the waiter to just set the tiny table -- in the end I took the salt by myself from another table !!!

My pizza was just tasteless - I could see the cheese & the sauce, but they tasted like nothing!!
Good thing I took the 'mini' size -- I've got room for real food :-/

The only good thing - My husband ate a pretty nice hamburger for an OK price ~17€

Horsens, Denmark
“Below average food - poor service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

Typical tourist-trap with lack of service and lack of food-interest. We sat next to the kitchen and watched the staff nuke a lot of the pasta dishes.

About 13-15 euro for pizzas and pasta dishes.

• Visited June 2012