“Great even for a Solo Traveler!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 729 Activities in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Bottom line: experience the real Paris by Vespa & because safety is not just a slogan, you will be Just YOU and your cool French guide. With us, all Vespa tours are private and customisable ... letting you stop when & where YOU want for your total freedom...The only company in Paris to offer the LXV 50cc model designed for Vespa's 60th anniversary, giving you old school style with modern efficiency.
San Francisco, California
“Great even for a Solo Traveler!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I was spending over a month in Paris and early on I had seen all of the major monuments by walking around and taking the metro. I was looking for a more local perspective and a better understanding of Paris as a whole. I hadn't driven a Vespa before, but I contacted Xavier to see what my options were for scooter tours in Paris. He was very responsive and answered all my questions and we decided it would be best if I rode with him on his scooter. He was open to whatever I wanted to see, but also made some great suggestions. We rode through almost all of the arrondissements, stopped at small parks, a cafe, and several sights that I would not have gone to on my own. He had lots of great tidbits to share about the city and local recommendations. I had such a great time that when my cousin came to visit, I sent her out on a tour as well! I can't recommend 2 Wheel Tours enough - this is a fun perspective of the city and a great adventure!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Los Angeles
10 attraction reviews
“Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

We had a great time riding all through Paris and to Versailles! I picked this tour to get us out of the city a bit and experience some of the french countryside and I'm glad i did. My husband and I didnt have motorcycle licenses so we rented the 50's. They were very easy to ride and even though I hadnt been on a scooter in a few years, i was able to hop on and ride for hours with a passenger (my 19 year old daughter)...in the rain...and through very busy traffic and steep hills. If I can do this, anyone can!! The guide, Xavier was very nice and patient and we didnt feel rushed at all. It started to rain pretty hard so we ducked in a cafe for some coffee and stayed about an hour or so. We had some good convo and then we were off again. The skies cleared up for the rest of the day and we all had a great time. My husband had our 8 year old on the back of his bike and he loved it! Its a great time, Versailles is gorgeous, and you will have great memories of when you rode through Paris on a Vespa!!

New York, New York, United States
“Smartest decision I made in Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

If you are like me this will seem terrifying. French traffic, Parisian drivers, unknown territory. All make this seem like a scary choice. Boy was I wrong. Xavier takes care of everything, including calming and reassuring his customers. I got the hang of it in minutes and was hooked. Riding down the champs élysées on a Vespa was one of the coolest things I've ever done. After a long day of travel I told myself I would take a quick cruise and call it a night around 10 PM. Next thing you know I am cruising the streets of Paris as the sun comes up! Forget the metro, forget the bus tours, call Xavier and enjoy Paris the best way possible for a great price. Thanks Xavier see you next time I am in the city of lights!

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
“Great way too see the city !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Amazing day on the Vespa , loved riding around Paris like a local would. So much to see in this city and whipping around on a scooter was amesome. Xavier was great and we managed to get in all the sights.

London, United Kingdom
“Best way to see Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

This is an awesome way to spend the day in Paris. The owner Xavier was very reliable and informative. The GPS has a tour already planned out with all the major sights and the bike was in excellent condition and very easy to ride. We are used to London roads, and this was actually easier to ride than there - less traffic and all the other drivers are very aware of you because they're are so many scooters on the road in Paris.