“Good Italian in the middle of Paris” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1,875 of 13,462 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: It's Facebook page is: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pizza-Tina/154706211228605?sk=info
Ohio
“Good Italian in the middle of Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

On the second day of our Paris trip my wife and I both decided we wanted some food from "home" so we ended up at Pizza Tina since it was right around the corner form our hotel. Kinda small place, a little dated. Staff was very nice and spoke both French and English. My wife and I split the mozzarella wedges which were extremely good as a appetizer. For our main plate I had the lasagna and my wife had some type of four cheese Alfredo. Her's was a little under seasoned for our tastes but a little salt fixed that. The lasagna I thought was good but my wife said it was the best she'd ever had. For desert I had the pennecotta and my wife had the tiramisu. I thought mine was ok and hers was really good and she thought the same so we swapped deserts. :)

Overall very solid Italian food when you need a break from the local French cuisine. Many people around us had the pizza and all the comment I heard were positive. We almost went back for pizza a couple days later but since we were in Paris we stuck to French food the remainder of our trip.

Visited December 2013

Medina, Ohio
“Huge Portions, Great Price, Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Family ran neighborhood spot. Great food with huge portions. My husband and I shared the 24 Euro appetizer, pasta, and dessert option. Had the fried mozzarella with balsamic - delicious, the lasagna - delicious. Little dogs run around beneath your feet and add to the atmosphere like you are having dinner at a friend's house. I had the added treat of seeing a group of Parisian ladies out for an evening of gossip and pizza. So fun to people watch and catch a glimpse of real Paris life.

Visited January 2014
“Very nice place and staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

We have visited this restaurant for lunch on our way from Invalides to Tour Eiffel. The place was very nice with romantic atmosphere and friendly staff, but the food was rather average. We ordered two pastas and both were of dull taste, not really bad but not so good as in other Italian restaurants that we visited. But otherwise it was a pleasant place for a lunch.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Halliday ND
“Great Italian restaurant in a nice location.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

We stayed at the Hotel Relais Bosquet to be near the Eiffel Tower and this restaurant was just around the corner. We walked down the block earlier but 18 dollar burgers did not appeal to us so we went here instead. The prices were somewhat high but still fair and the meals were delicious. The service was good and we were pleasantly surprised. I would definitely eat here again if I was in the area. It is not an excellent restaurant but it is definitely a very good one with great food. The price includes the service charge as do almost all places in Paris.

If you are in the area and looking for a good meal, strongly consider this restaurant for a nice quiet meal.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“Great italian spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Overall was very good. Very tasty food for a pretty decent value. The staff was friendly and knew a bit of English. They have a English menu option too. I would recommend to all. We had the pizza and both had a different pasta

• Visited November 2013